World of Ivalice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Ivalice

From outlaw to soldier, be who you want to be and lay the foundations of your own destiny.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rabanastre city streets

Go down 
+5
Zentenshi Senku
Valia
Vash
Sasume Raiki
Icisia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vash
Beginner
Vash

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Character Stats
Total Gil: 3200
Race: Hume

Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:27 pm

Vash looked at her strangely "what kind of person?"
She thought of that strange. And really did not know of anything really about the races in these lands. All she really knew about where the animls.
She was surprised when she noticed the eye colour change again tilting her head at Zentenshi.
"yes it was Vash... I am going to guess you told him so?" Her eyes norrowed for a second then she seemed to relax
Her hand slipped into the pouch she had made out of her cloak and rubs the fur of the pup to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Valia
Lost Royalty
Valia

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10000
Race: Valios

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:28 pm

She nods to the woman and looks back out at the street.

I think it's safe now, I have to leave so I will be going now. Thanks for everything!

She walks foward and grabs a long black cloak from a vendor before he sees and wraps it around herself putting the hood up so the guards cant see her face and walks towards the South Gate.
Back to top Go down
Zentenshi Senku
Beginner
Zentenshi Senku

Number of posts : 23

Character Stats
Total Gil: 8350
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:30 pm

*She looked at vash to invesitage Vash's gender and shrugged walking off to a random gate to be chose later.*
Back to top Go down
Vash
Beginner
Vash

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Vash's eyes narrowed as both left her without answers.
Frustrated she took the wolf pup out of her cloak and put it on luckily the pup had not pee'd in it yet. she put the cloak on and walked over to the skinners. Collecting the wolf pelt.
She returned to her room to make the pelt into a pouch for between her cloak and shirt to keep the pup in for easy travel
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Lost Royalty
Icisia

Number of posts : 197

Character Stats
Total Gil: 8,050

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:55 pm

She walks over to a vendor and puts the carcass slice on the table in front of him. Her eyes shift from silver back to blue before he could get a look at her face.

"How much for this?" she asks.

"Oooh a Wild Saurian carcass. Well that will get you right around 350 gil."

"I'll take it."

The man hands her the gil and she puts it in her pocket.

"Now.. where did that bothersome sister of mine go.." she says as she walks towards the Sandsea. On the way there she passes by a few guards that eyeball her mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofivalice.rpg-board.net
Zentenshi Senku
Beginner
Zentenshi Senku

Number of posts : 23

Character Stats
Total Gil: 8350
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:01 pm

*Watches Ici from behind a few crates and follows her as she heads off mumbling something that i couldnt hear.*
Back to top Go down
Vash
Beginner
Vash

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:03 pm

Vash leaves her room and the inn her cloak over her hood up. She spots a familiar figure suspiicion grew as the figure followed another girl.. that looked simliar to the one befor. "hmm'..
She decided to watch both closely.
Back to top Go down
Vash
Beginner
Vash

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:18 pm

Sees them go into a building the turns into a safe spot to watch and wait when the guards arent looking letting the hood down reavealing her hair. She strokes the pups fur letting it sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vash
Beginner
Vash

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:35 pm

*aparently never happened >>*

Last edited by Vash on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Lost Royalty
Icisia

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 pm

She turns her head slightly as she walks out of the door of the Sandsea and notices that she has several Imperials following her.

"Oh great. This is going to get violent.. I'm going to have a bounty on my head later today.." she mumbles as she turns the corner towards the South Gate. As she's walking along, she can hear the guards talking and picking up their pace to keep up with her. Suddenly, a cold, iron hand is on her shoulder and she hears a "HALT!" from behind her.

"Here we go." Jerked to a stop, she turns to face the guards.

"What'd I do?" she says to them impatiently, trying not to show any of her emotions to them.

"We have direct orders from the Archadian Empire to arrest any person thought to be a Valios. We have reason to believe by the way you are dressed and by your manner that you may be one. You're coming with us whether you like it or not."

She laughs and her eyes change from blue to bright red. "I don't think so. You see.. we Valios are stronger than Humes. I can take on any one of you, though I don't believe in killing Humes. If you don't want to be healed 50 times over, I suggest you go back to your captain and report a failure."

Drawing their swords, the guard replies angrily, "Valios! We'll get you! What's your name!?"

"Heh. Icisialain Marie Sonvalia of Sonvalia. Didn't think you'd find this Valios huh? Well, good luck trying to catch me!" she says as she jumps into the air and hops on each of the guards' helmets, she jumps on the last guards helmet and does a backflip off of it. Landing on the ground she winks at them and takes off running for the South Gate.
Back to top Go down
Sasume Raiki
Top Headhunter
Sasume Raiki

Number of posts : 136

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Sasume twirled and delivers a kick to the guard's side.

"AH!" The guard screamed in pain. "YOU!" he took a gun.

Sasume prepared his self as more imperial soilders came to back the first one up.

"Damn.."

Sasume looked worried. "I won't be able to handle each one of you guys..."

The Imperials started shooting as his feet, Sasume jumped in the air.

"Wah!" He started running away from them.

"GET HIM!" They charged after Sasume.
Back to top Go down
http://silentnight.motion-forum.net/forum.htm
Icisia
Lost Royalty
Icisia

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:51 pm

"Oh man, we're going to have a whole army after us soon.." she says to herself as she continues running from the guards. She then hears the yelling of the boy she helped in the Estersand and stops to listen to where its coming from. In doing this, the guards nearly catch up with her and try to tackle her to the ground. Instead of tackling her though, she moves out of the way while they are in mid-air and they tackle a very angry Bangaa.

"Hehe, have fun boys!" she winks at them once again and turns to run towards the yelling of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sasume Raiki
Top Headhunter
Sasume Raiki

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:58 pm

Sasume pulled out his sword while he was running, "HA! DIDN'T KNOW I GOT MAH SWORD, HUH!?"

One of the imperial shot the sword out of his hand..

"SUNUVA-!" Sasume picked up his sword and continued running!
Back to top Go down
Vash
Beginner
Vash

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Vash watched the interesting events unfold..."crap if they spot me they might get me too" she said to herself in a hushed tone.
She decided it was to risky to pursue the person for information. She watched for an oporutnity to follow.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Lost Royalty
Icisia

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:05 pm

"Ok I'm getting tired of running." she says as she stops and turns towards the line of guards running towards her. She gets into a fighting stands (similar to Lee's Taijutsu stance) and prepares to fight.

"If you come without a fight, we won't have to hurt you.." says someone from behind her. Startled, she jumps around to see who it is. It is a judge.

"Oh no.." she says as she takes a few steps back. She can hear the guards behind her approaching. "Well, this definitely leaves me no choice," she says as she points her fists towards the judge.
Back to top Go down
Sasume Raiki
Top Headhunter
Sasume Raiki

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:09 pm

Sasume contiuned running, but was stopped, when he hit a wall. Or so he through, he looked up to see the back of the girl he met at esterland. "You..." He said.

The Imperials surrouned both of them. "Damn.." He stood up and drew Zashi-Sakura. "No more running! I'm gonna kill all of you guys!" Sasume had hate in his eyes, you could see it. "LAST TIME I TRY TO HELP YOU JERKS!" He ran at the imperials.

Imperials shot at Sasume, and with a couple swipes of his blade, he deflected them. Some, bursting through the skull of the imperials. "DIE!" He jumped in air and raised his sword.
Back to top Go down
Vash
Beginner
Vash

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:13 pm

She came closer to watch keeping her distance still hopeing none of the guards notice her.
She watches the two strangely wondering what they could of dont that was so wrong.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Lost Royalty
Icisia

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Her eyes shift to a bright red and she grins to the Imperials. "This'll be fun." With that, she jumps towards the judge and swings her right arm towards his helmet with all of her strength. Instead of moving out of the way, the judge's reactions are too slow compared to her strength and speed being a Valios. His helmet is smashed inward and he is sent flying back several feet before he even knows what hit him.

"Heh. I expected more."

She turns and kicks down one soldier and punches another in the gut, denting his armor clear in. She then spin kicks one away from the boy and knees another as he tries to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sasume Raiki
Top Headhunter
Sasume Raiki

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:23 pm

Sasume was wiping his bloody sword. While the other soldiers were dead, sprawled out on the floor.

"You bastards..." Sasume said as he put his sword into its cain.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Lost Royalty
Icisia

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:26 pm

She looks at the soldiers that the boy just fought. "Ehh looks like we're both going to have a bounty at the end of this day. Wait.. WHY'D YOU KILL THEM!? We're so dead." Her eyes change to a purplish color showing that she's a little nervous.

"Get them!"

"Over there!"

"Catch them before they get away!"

"Not good." she says as she grabs the wrist of the boy and runs for the South Gate.
Back to top Go down
Sasume Raiki
Top Headhunter
Sasume Raiki

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:29 pm

"Wha!? What did I do!" Sasume shouted as the girl dragged toward the south gate.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Lost Royalty
Icisia

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Still running she replies, "You KILLED them. That's what! That's roughly 10,000 gil per dead guy! We're outlaws now. Headhunters all over will be after us for this one." Her eyes shift from purple to orange showing that she's determined to escape.
Back to top Go down
Vash
Beginner
Vash

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:33 pm

Bolted after the girl
Back to top Go down
Sasume Raiki
Top Headhunter
Sasume Raiki

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:34 pm

"I'm a headhunter!" Sasume shouted, "I'm the one who wiped out the whole northern unit after all." Sasume said as if he had pride in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Lost Royalty
Icisia

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:35 pm

As they approach the South Gate she pauses for a second and replies, "You're a headhunter? Oh that's convenient.. Are you going to turn yourself in?" she continues going after she says this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabanastre city streets   Rabanastre city streets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabanastre city streets
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next