World of Ivalice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Ivalice

From outlaw to soldier, be who you want to be and lay the foundations of your own destiny.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The South Gate

Go down 
+3
Vash
Sasume Raiki
Icisia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vash
Beginner
Vash

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Character Stats
Total Gil: 3200
Race: Hume

The South Gate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:22 am

Vash comes back from giza plans somewhat satisfied with the knowledge she had gained.
She gets off her chocobo and gives it back to the vendor. Stretching out befor heading back to the inn to get washed and changed. She really needs to get some supplies befor she camps out. Planning some training and hunting. "hmm I wonder how many pelts i would need"
She mused also considering how she would have to take with her to be able to bring them all back. She sighed..."damn this is going to be hard".
Back to top Go down
Vash
Beginner
Vash

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Character Stats
Total Gil: 3200

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:44 am

With all the gear packed. Supplies checked and re-checked. She grabed a hold of the reins sitting on the front of the cart. "Hiya. lets get going."
Cracking them she made the chocobo run. Out of the town and into the desert off to hunt some wolfs.
Back to top Go down
Harious Lee
Elite Soldier
Harious Lee

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10000
Race: Valios

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:18 pm

He, Icisia and Valia approached the gate.
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Lost Royalty
Icisia

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character Stats
Total Gil: 8,050

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:23 pm

"Phew, I'm glad to be out of that weather.." she said as she wrings out part of her jacket to dry it off. "From here, I will separate from you two. I have business in Archades to take care of. You will find me in Sonvalia soon though."
Back to top Go down
https://worldofivalice.rpg-board.net
Harious Lee
Elite Soldier
Harious Lee

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:25 pm

He looked at Valia and then back at Icisia.

Uh...Okay..
Back to top Go down
Icisia
Lost Royalty
Icisia

Number of posts : 197

Character Stats
Total Gil: 8,050

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:28 pm

"Alright. Both of you, take care. I have a feeling Vaikir is around here somewhere." she says. Then she turns and runs through the gates into the city.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofivalice.rpg-board.net
Valia
Lost Royalty
Valia

Number of posts : 120

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:47 pm

She would shake her head and wring her hair out a little.

Well that was...refreshing!

She would laugh a little and then turn to her sister.

Oh..ok, be careful then.

She would hug her before she turns to run off and cause trouble in Archades.

Bye! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

She laughs again and waves.
Back to top Go down
Harious Lee
Elite Soldier
Harious Lee

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:38 pm

Eh..Let's get going..Lead the way..
Back to top Go down
Valia
Lost Royalty
Valia

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Ok, I say we go to the Sandsea.

She would start walking towards the Sandsea.
Back to top Go down
Rollan Werprone
Beginner
Rollan Werprone

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:54 pm

A Young boy with silver hair, was holding his giant broad up in the air victoriously. "YEAH! I'M INVINCIBLE!" He shouted with glee. A young man, no younger than 15 was laying on the floor, with a terrible look on his face. "Damn I lost! TO SOME KID!" The boy got up and ran off, holding a small sword. The boy with silver hair looked around "ANYONE ELSE!!!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Valia
Lost Royalty
Valia

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:02 pm

She would pause a moment and then turn around to see a small kid standing there with a sword.

What the...? Hey kid! What do you think you're doing? You could get arrested for terrorizing these people!

She would put her hands on her hips and look at him like shes going to scold him.
Back to top Go down
Rollan Werprone
Beginner
Rollan Werprone

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:03 pm

He stared at the girl and walked over to her. "Blah! You can't tell me what to do, old woman!!!"
Back to top Go down
Valia
Lost Royalty
Valia

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Old woman? I'm 14 you little punk! I could probably pass as your older sister!

She would glare at him and then roll her eyes.

Eh, who am I kidding? You're probably just a little fuss ball looking for trouble. I'll see you around kiddo, I have places to go, people to see, stuff to destroy. I don't have time to argue with a little squirt like yourself.

She would turn and go to walk away to the Sandsea.
Back to top Go down
Rollan Werprone
Beginner
Rollan Werprone

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:25 pm

"BLAH! You coulda fooled me!! I bet you stuff your bra!!" The boy feel on the ground, laughing. "Ha, Ha, Ha..AHAAHAHAHHAH!!! Oh God! AHAHAHAH! BRA STUFFER!"
Back to top Go down
Judge Vaikir
Judge
Judge Vaikir

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character Stats
Total Gil: 15000

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:41 pm

She and a battalion of 20+ soldiers walk through the South Gate. They all march in unison as they pass the commoners.

"Alright.. Now.. Where did they go..?" she stops and looks around the area. "Harious was supposed to find them and send word."
Back to top Go down
Harious Lee
Elite Soldier
Harious Lee

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:45 pm

He noticed the Judge come into view.

Shit! Hey Val, I'll be back!

With that he ran off, hoping the judge didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Judge Vaikir
Judge
Judge Vaikir

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:52 pm

A guard ran up to her in quite a hurry.

"Ma'am. We've just received word that Icisia is in Archades. Vayne found her in Draklor! We haven't gotten an update as to if she's been captured or not though. But it has been ordered that you go back to Archades now."

"You gotta be kidding me! How'd she slip past EVERYONE." she sighed. "Right, return everyone to the Armageddon right away."

As she turned to go back to the Aerodrome, she noticed a man running away from her troop. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Rollan Werprone
Beginner
Rollan Werprone

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:58 pm

"Ooohh..Sounds interesting!" He ran up to one of the imperial soldiers and grabbed him from behind. The Silver haired boy made sure to cover his mouth so he wouldn't scream, and led him into an alley. About five minutes later, the boy walked out the alley, wearing the imperial soldier's attire. "Heh heh!" He couldn't help to smile, and stood there, looking at the other soldiers. "They're all taller than me..I hope she don't notice.."

Last edited by Rollan Werprone on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Judge Vaikir
Judge
Judge Vaikir

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:01 pm

She turned to her soldiers and nodded. "You heard the messenger. BACK TO ARCHADES."

With that, she and her troop march back towards the Aerodrome to go back to Archades.

(OOC: Next in Archades x3)
Back to top Go down
Valia
Lost Royalty
Valia

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:00 pm

HE--What?

She would turn as Harious runs off and then looks over and saw the soldiers.

Ah crap..

She would take off running towards the Sandsea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The South Gate   The South Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The South Gate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2